Wisconsin Title Closing and Credit Services
COVID 19 Action Plan
– July 2020 –
Effective Monday, July 20, 2020, all visitors /clients /vendors coming in to our offices will be required to wear a mask or face covering upon entering.
As Wisconsin starts relaxing its Safer At Home policies and businesses are reopening, Wisconsin Title, Closing and Credit is still committed to bringing our clients and customers the safest meeting experience as we have done throughout the pandemic crisis.
Here are some of the precautions we are continuing to take as our Settlement Agents attend closings, as well as general office protocol:
- Masks are required to be worn when attending a closing or meeting face to face in an enclosed area.
- Conference rooms and Closing rooms are sanitized after each appointment, and the number of people in a room is limited to the signing parties only.
- Plexiglas stands are present in all rooms to further separate direct face to face contact between our agent and customer.
- We offer curbside closings so the customer will not need to leave their car; our closing agent will walk them through their documents while standing a safe distance away.
- We are prepared to do eClosings and eNotarizing, and are in the process of obtaining RON certification for our closing agents, which should be complete within the next few weeks.
- Key employees have been set up with work from home systems in the event that our office would need to close due to unforeseen circumstances in order to continue to assist our customers with no lapse in service.
Wisconsin Title, Closing and Credit Services takes the health and well-being of our customers and our employees very seriously, and will continue to follow these practices as long as necessary until everyone feels safe.